INGREDIENTS FOR 2-3 PEOPLE :
- 2 to 3 chicken breasts, cut into pieces, without the skin
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- a pinch of garlic (powder or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco or Espelette pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, add chicken pieces. Cover and marinate for 2 hours in a cool place, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the closed pan for 20 minutes in the sun in the oven
- Put the chicken pieces in the pan, pour in the marinade
- Cover and cook for about 2 hours
- Taste it!
Associated Solar Brother products : Solar cooker SunGood + Cookup marmite