Solar recipe: Mushroom pizza
Enjoy this mushroom pizza recipe with a nice crispy crust! This recipe is proposed by our Solar Sister Francine and was made with a parabolic solar oven. Francine also shares her tips for making the best pizza with solar cooking.
Recipe suggested by : Francine - Solar oven : parabolic type, SunGlobe - Preparation time : 15 mn - Cooking time : 1 hour
- 1 round shortcrust pastry
- 1 can of tomato sauce for pizza
- 1 can of sliced button mushrooms
- herbs of Provence
- grated gruyere cheese
- salt, pepper
Preparation of the recipe
- After rolling out the pie dough with the parchment paper in the bottom of a pan or in a pie pan, spread the tomato sauce, arrange the mushrooms or other ingredients as desired.
- Add salt and pepper, herbs de Provence and grated Gruyère cheese.
- Cook for 30 minutes on medium, turn the pan to 180°, then 30 minutes on high. A real treat.
You can bake your pizza with a pan or a pie pan.
Cover with a lid even if baking in a pie pan.