Solar recipe : Homemade poultry liver terrine
The first recipes made with the new Sungood 360 multi-cooking solar oven are presented to us by our Solar Sister Gaelle! Here is a delicious recipe for homemade poultry liver terrine tested and approved with the Suntube solar cooking tube. Gaelle has always been a passionate mom about cooking and recently solar, and is always happy to share her trials and experiments on her Instagram page Solliès Cheese.
Recipe suggested by : Solliès Cheese - Tubular solar oven, SunGood 360 - Preparation time : 30 mn - Cooking time : 1 hour
- 200 grams of chicken liver
- Two small onions
- 20cl of fresh cream
- Butter or olive oil
- A glass of port (optional)
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
Preparation of the homemade poultry liver terrine
- Place the chopped onions and chicken livers in the tube of the Sungood 360.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Drizzle with Port wine for flavor, and a drizzle of olive oil or add a few knobs of butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the livers are cooked through and the onions are tender.
- Mix the livers and onions with 20cl of cream, then taste to adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the mixture into a terrine and let it cool for at least 5 hours so that the terrine can set.
On a good piece of bread, with pickles, it's even better than at the deli!