Solar recipe: Cake with lardons, zucchinis and Fourme d'Ambert cheese
Discover this original recipe for cake with lardons, zucchinis and Fourme d'Ambert cheese, tested and approved with the SunGlobe parabolic solar cooker . This recipe was created by our Solar Sister Gaelle! Gaelle has always been a mom with a passion for cooking, and more recently for solar energy, and is always happy to share her trials and experiments on her Instagram page. Solliès Cheese.
Recipe suggested by : Solliès Cheese - Parabolic solar oven, SunGlobe - Preparation time : 20 mn - Cooking time : 30 - 45 mn
- 250 grams flour
- 10cl oil or milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 sachet yeast
- 100 grams of Fourme d'Ambert cheese
- 100 grams smoked bacon
- 2 zucchinis
Preparing the cake with bacon, zucchinis and Fourme d'Ambert cheese
- Mix flour, oil or milk, eggs and yeast until smooth.
- Add the diced Fourme d'Ambert cheese, the lardons and the two grated zucchinis for added softness.
- Pour into a suitable dish and place in the center of the dish, keeping an eye on the cooking time. Don't hesitate to return every 15 minutes to turn the dish, so that the heat is evenly distributed and the cake cooks evenly.
- It's ready when the crust is golden brown, and the tip of the knife comes out dry when stuck in. Serve with a salad or ratatouille... with sunshine, of course!
Enjoy your meal!