Solar recipe: stuffed zucchini roulades
Here's a delicious recipe for stuffed zucchini roulades, made in sunny Norway by our Solar Sister Francine using a parabolic solar cooker. Francine also shares her tips and tricks for successful solar cooking.
Recipe suggested by : Francine - Solar oven: parabolic type, SunGlobe - Preparation time: 30 mn - Cooking time: 1 h 15
Ingredients for 2 people
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- Grated Gruyère cheese
- 3 slices of ham, cut lengthwise into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 12 toothpicks
Preparation of the stuffed zucchini roulades recipe
- Using a mandolin, cut the zucchinis into thin strips, along with the potatoes and onion.
- On each zucchini slice, place 1/4 slice of ham, followed by a few onions and potato slices. Season with salt and pepper. Finish with grated Gruyère.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in the pan and cook for 1h15 with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Enjoy with rice previously cooked in a solar oven.
Enjoy your meal!