Sun recipe: Lime pineapple chicken
This recipe made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker solar oven is presented to us by our Solar Sister Gaelle! Discover this original recipe for chicken with pineapple and lime, tested and approved with the Suntube solar cooking tube. Gaelle has always been a mom with a passion for cooking, and more recently for solar energy, and she's always happy to share her trials and experiments on her Instagram page. Solliès Cheese.
Recipe suggested by : Solliès Cheese - Tubular solar oven, SunGood 360 - Preparation time: 30 mn - Cooking time: 2/4 hours
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 lime
- pineapple juice
- 2 slices pineapple
- 2 sprigs spring onion, cut into chunks
- olive oil
- (optional) a splash of amber rum
Preparation of the pineapple-lime chicken
- Cut the chicken into aiguillettes and place in the cooking tube with the pineapple, cut into large cubes, and the spring onions.
- Drizzle with lime juice, pineapple juice, olive oil and, if desired, rum. All the ingredients must be juicy for the chicken to remain tender.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Check regularly to make sure it's not too dry.
- Serve with grilled vegetable rougail or roasted sweet potatoes, for example.
Enjoy your meal!