Sun recipe: Chinese-style stuffed peppers
This recipe is made with the SunGood solar cooker is presented to us by our Solar Sister Gaelle! Discover this original recipe for Chinese-style stuffed peppers, tested and approved with the Suntube XL solar tube cooker. Gaelle has always been a mother with a passion for cooking, and a recent passion for solar cooking, and she's always happy to share her trials and experiments on her Instagram page. Solliès Cheese.
- two peppers
- 200 grams vegetable stuffing (or your choice of minced protein)
- two tablespoons light soy sauce
- two tablespoons Xiaoxing cooking rice wine
- one tablespoon sesame oil
- one tablespoon sesame seeds
Preparing Chinese-style stuffed peppers
- Mix all stuffing ingredients until smooth.
- Cut peppers in half lengthways and remove seeds. Fill the halves with the seasoned stuffing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the tube for between 30mn and 1h15, depending on the day's weather conditions, whether you prefer melting or slightly crunchy peppers.
- Serve with steamed white rice or fried noodles.
Enjoy your meal!