SunGlobe Solar Barbecue Pack +
Delivered with two adapted pots and an infrared thermometer, the SunGlobe solar barbecue offers a powerful and fast cooking for tasty and radiant recipes. Put the sun in your garden!
Advantages & Features of SunGlobe
- Cooking temperature : from 200°C to 240°C
- Power : 850 watts
- Capacity : 2 to 5 people
- Cooking volume : 2 to 4 liters
- Cooking time : quick heat up (10 mn)
- Types of cooking : cooking in a pot, wok, plancha
- Solid : stainless steel structure
- Flexible and unbreakable reflectors
- Aiming system to orient the dish to the sun
- On/off rotation system of the dish
- Healthy cooking: no flames or smoke
- Ecological cooking, without CO2 emission, sustainable use
- Made in France
Two pots adapted to solar cooking
The solar barbecue comes with two pots. Their black color allows them to capture the maximum amount of sunlight for quick cooking. The COOKUP and COOKUP XL pots are made with a ceramic interior coating to prevent food from sticking. The enamelled steel lid is very practical, especially to avoid grease splashes during use. The COOKUP pots are compatible with your dishwasher and can also be used for traditional cooking: gas, glass-ceramic plates, induction.
Infrared thermometer Solar Brother
The solar barbecue comes with a non-contact infrared thermometer to accurately measure the cooking temperatures of your dishes from a distance. The thermometer has a backlit LCD screen and incorporates many measurement functions from -50°C to 550°C. The grip is comfortable, the temperature measurement is both quick and easy.
Using the SunGlobe solar barbecue
The SUNGLOBE® Solar Barbecue uses concentrated solar technology for efficient, healthy and ecological cooking. Thanks to its parabolic shape with a diameter of 100 cm, the sun's rays are quickly concentrated in the center of the parabola and heat your food evenly.
In what weather?
For an optimal cooking, it is necessary to have a beautiful sun, that is to say that the shadows of the people and the objects are traced on the ground. It works in winter as well as in summer whatever the outside temperature. The rotation system of the parabola offers a great flexibility of orientation to the sun for an optimal cooking throughout the day, with a reorientation of the parabola every 25 minutes approximately. In case of rain and between two cookings, the parabola can be rotated in a single movement in "off" mode.
The SUNGLOBE® solar oven allows a wide variety of recipes thanks to its support which adapts to any type of dish for cooking in "casserole", "wok", "frying pan", "plancha" mode (meat, fish, ratatouille, bread, pizza, cakes, jam, etc.). Without flame or smoke, the SUNGLOBE® solar oven cooks healthily and brings out the flavor of the food.
Where to use it?
The SUNGLOBE® solar cooker is made of stainless steel for a long lasting use. It is ideal for solar cooking on terraces, campsites, cottages and gardens. The dish is easily detached from its metal structure for an optimized storage inside after use (it is not designed to stay outside).
1°/ Place your ingredients in a dish
2°/ Straighten the dish and place your dish on the support
3°/ Orient the SUNGLOBE® Barbecue dish to the sun using the viewfinder.
4°/ Readjust the cooker every 25 minutes according to the movement of the sun.
5°/ Finish cooking by closing the dish towards the ground
* to know
- The mirrors stay cold, the hot zone is in the center of the SUNGLOBE® oven structure.
- Use sunglasses to protect your eyes
Included in the SUNGLOBE® Pack + solar barbecue
- 20 S.Reflect® mirror slats
- 20 recycled polypropylene slats
- 1 stainless steel structure with flat support
- 1 viewfinder to orientate the parabola
- 1 screwdriver
- 1 potholder
- 1 soft cloth
- 1 manual
- 1 COOKUP pot
- 1 COOKUP XL pot
- 1 infrared thermometer
Technical data of the solar barbecue SunGlobe Pack +
SunGlobe solar barbecue :
- Weight: 6 kg / Package weight: 8 kg
- Package dimensions : 90 x 12 X 22 cm
- Open dimensions: ø 100 cm
- Dish depth : 30cm
- Base dimensions : 120cm
- Baking rack : for dishes up to 28cm in diameter
- Materials :
- Stainless steel structure
- S.Réflect mirror reflector in bonded aluminum
- Mirror support in recycled polypropylene
- Supplied in kit, initial assembly: 2h with screwdriver (included)
- Easy maintenance with a soft or damp cloth
- 2-year warranty
- Made in France
COOKUP pot :
- Capacity : 2,5L
- Weight : 0,8 kg
- Dimensions with lid : 33 x 20 x 12 cm
COOKUP XL pot:
- Capacity : 3,5L
- Weight : 1 kg
- Dimensions with lid : ø 28 x 14 cm
Infrared thermometer :
- Accuracy: +/-2%.
- Response time: 0.5s
- Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Battery charge indication: 0~100
- °C/°F selection button
- Backlight selection button
- Dual laser targeting
- Available functions: high/low temperature alarm setting, minimum / maximum / average / difference temperature measurement
- Operating temperature: 0°C~50°C / 32°C~122°F
- Storage temperature: -20°C~50°C / -4°C~122°F
- Power supply / duration: 9V / about 12h
- Protective cover
- Warranty : 2 years