SUNGOOD® 360 multi-cooking solar oven
Choose your solar cooking according to your needs and desires. Equipped with 2 cooking modes, the SUNGOOD® 360 folding solar oven adapts to all your recipes!
Advantages & Specificities of the solar cooker
- Temperature from 180°C to 240°C
- Fast temperature rise: 200°C in 10 minutes
- Power : 700 Watts
- Capacity : 2 to 3 persons
- Cooking volume : 1 L
Cooking with the Cook UP
- Cooking temperature: from 100°C to 120°C
- Gentle cooking: preserves the flavor of food and micro-nutrients.
- Power: 300 Watts
- Capacity: 3 to 5 people
- Cooking volume: 2,5 L
- No fire, no flames : cooking without supervision
- Can be used anywhere: beaches, mountains, gardens, boats (...)
- Types of cooking : grills, cooks, reheats, steams
- Cooking time: 30 min to 2 hours depending on the recipe
- Solar oven with transportable panels : the SUNGOOD® is ultra-light (950g) and foldable
- Assembly or storage : quick, 1 min, without tools
- Works regardless of the outside temperature
- Ecological and sustainable cooking : works only with solar energy, lifetime use
Using the SUNGOOD® 360 multi-firing solar oven
The SUNGOOD® uses the principle of concentrated solar energy: the sun's rays are reflected by the mirrors and concentrated on the collector for an optimal temperature rise. When cooking with the Suntube®, the heat rises quickly in the tube and is maintained thanks to a double wall which allows a high performance insulation. When cooking with the Cook UP pot, the temperature rises gradually for gentle cooking. The heat is then retained by the cooking bag which maintains a constant temperature.
In what weather?
With Suntube® cooking, you can cook even on cloudy days, only the cooking time will be increased. With the Cook UP, it is necessary to have "full sun", i.e. the shadows of people and objects are drawn on the ground. The SUNGOOD® cooker concentrates the sun's rays and transforms them into heat, so it works regardless of the season and the outside temperature. It can be used without wind, but in case of a light breeze, it can be stabilized with sardines or with the installation of a weight on its back wings.
The SUNGOOD® 360 adapts to all your recipes. It is equipped with two complementary cooking modes, the Suntube® sensor and the Cook UP pot for a varied solar cooking. With the Suntube® container, cooking reaches a temperature of 180°C to 240°C for a rapid rise in temperature and a seized cooking of food. With the Cook UP pan (placed in its cooking bag), the temperature reaches 100°C to 120°C for a gentle cooking that releases the flavor of the food and preserves the nutrients. The SUNGOOD® 360 heats, cooks and steams vegetables, meats, breads, fish, cakes, etc. Whatever your cooking method, it is necessary to cut all food into pieces for optimal cooking. Count about 30 min for bread, 1 h for a cake or vegetables (leeks, potatoes, carrots...), 1 h 30 to 2 h for meat and fish.
Where to use it?
The SUNGOOD® cooker is foldable and ultra-thin, it fits in any kind of bag, in the back of your bike, in your van (etc.). Ultra-light, it is ideal for your outdoor outings, picnics, walks, trips and in your garden ! It can be set up in 1 minute, without tools, and is just as easy to store. As it works only with the sun's rays, it does not give off smoke or flames and can therefore be used everywhere: gardens, mountains, beaches, campgrounds, balconies (etc.). Its gentle cooking allows for unattended cooking, so you can go swimming, play snowshoeing or go for a walk, and when you return, it will be ready!
1° / Unfold the SUNGOOD®, clip the top and bottom parts of the cooker to obtain a parabolic shape.
2/ Make your recipe. In the Suntube® : place all your chopped ingredients in the rack then slide the rack into the Suntube®. In the Cook UP pot: place all your chopped ingredients in the pot and then place the pot in the cooking bag* (keep the cooking bag closed until the end of cooking to conserve heat).
3°/ Putting the Suntube® sensor in place: place the Suntube® on the wooden supports, fix it to the supports with the turnbuckles and then place the assembly in the center of the cooker. Putting the Cook UP pot in place: assemble the dish rest, place the pot in its cooking bag (necessary to raise the temperature), place the whole in the center of the cooker.
4°/ Turn the SUNGOOD® cooker towards the sun. Readjust the cooker every 30 minutes according to the movement of the sun.
5°/ At the end of the cooking time, remove the Suntube® from the cooker with its supports and place it on your table or remove the Cook UP pot from its cooking bag. It's ready to go!
* To know
The Cook UP pot is used with a cooking bag to raise the temperature and maintain the heat (up to 120°C) throughout the cooking process. If you wish to use another container: use a thin dish (not stainless steel or cast iron), black or dark in color to catch the sun's rays and place it in a cooking bag. A white or light colored pan will reflect the sun's rays, so it will not retain heat.
Included in the SUNGOOD® 360
- A Suntube® tubular sensor (temp 180°C to 240°C)
- A Suntube® cooking rack
- A wooden support with 2 tensioners for Suntube® tubular sensor
- A cover for Suntube® tubular sensor
- A Cook UP pot (temp 100°C to 120°C)
- 2 cooking bags for the Cook UP pot (available here)
- A steel flat rest for the Cook UP pot
- 11 adhesive mirror reflectors
- A 100% parachute bag for the SUNGOOD®.
- A soft cloth
- A potholder
- A solar recipe booklet
Technical data of the multi-firing solar oven SUNGOOD® 360
- Weight 2,5 kg / package weight 3 Kg
- Package dimensions : 38 x 28 x 6 cm
- Dimensions of folded SUNGOOD® product : 34 x 26 x 3 cm
- Dimensions of the assembled SUNGOOD® product : 90 x 58 x 25 cm
- Dimensions of the Suntube® with its cooking rack : 7 cm outside diameter, 5cm inside diameter, 76 cm long
- Dimensions of the Cook UP pot with lid : 33 (L) x 20 (W) x 12 (H) cm
- Recycled polypropylene supports
- S.Reflect® mirror
- Enameled steel pot
- Borosilicate glass tube
- Wooden supports
- stainless steel supports
- Warranty : 12 months
- Made in France
- Easy maintenance with a wet cloth
- Ref : SG360