SUNGOOD® Pack + folding solar cooker
The SUNGOOD® Pack + foldable solar cooker is ideal to discover solar cooking ! Without flame and without smoke, delivered with a pot adapted to solar cooking, cook wherever you want: city, camping, beach, forest, balcony or in the garden. The solar cooker uses only the energy of the sun, a free and ecological energy to cook vegetables, rice, fish, meat, compote, bread... without supervision. The SUNGOOD® is a solar oven with panels. With its 2 positions, this cooker heats from 100°C to 120°C whatever the outside temperature, winter or summer. Its natural cooking respects the flavor of the food. Its assembly is simple, without tools and fast: 1mn! Compact and light, 950 g, it fits in a bag and can be taken everywhere!
Advantages & specificities of the solar cooker
- Unattended solar cooking 100°C to 120°C
- Delivered with its 100% cotton carrying bag
- Comes with a Cook UP pot suitable for solar cooking
- Capacity: 2-4 people
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
The Cook UP pot
Black enamelled steel pot, suitable for solar cooking. The black color of the pot allows to catch the maximum of the sun rays for a fast cooking.
- For all types of recipes
- Dishwasher safe
- Can also be used for traditional cooking: gas, ceramic hobs, induction
- Weight: 0.8 kg / Package weight: 1 kg
- Dimensions: 33 (L) x 20 (W) x 12.5 (H) cm
How does the SUNGOOD® Pack + folding solar cooker work?
1°/ Unfold the SUNGOOD®, clip the upper and lower part of the cooker to obtain a parabolic shape
2°/ Assemble the dish rest and place the COOKUP pot in the center of the SUNGOOD® cooker.
3°/ Place all your chopped ingredients in the pot* at once, then place the pot in the cooking bag. Place the whole thing on the flat rest.
4°/ Turn the SUNGOOD® to face the sun. Readjust the cooker every 30 minutes according to the sun's movement.
5°/ Take the pot out of the cooking bag (only at the end of the cooking to keep an optimal temperature during the whole cooking). It is ready! !
* to know
- The cooker is used with the cooking bag to maintain the temperature throughout the cooking process.
- Use the supplied COOKUP pot or a thin, black or dark colored baking dish (no white, stainless steel or cast iron containers).
- SUNGOOD® provides gentle cooking: it does not allow for grilling or boiling large amounts of water (use 2 glasses of water for one glass of rice).
Technical data of the solar cooker
- Weight: 950 g / Package weight: 1.5 kg.
- Materials: Polypro, S-ReflecT© 200 µ adhesive mirror film, cotton bags.
- Package size: 38 x 28 x 6 cm
- Dimensions of folded product: 34 x 26 x 3 cm
- Dimensions of the assembled product: 90 x 58 x 25 cm
- Made under the French sun.
- REF : SG.
- Warranty: 12 months