SUNLAB® solar cooker for children
The workshop of the little solar chefs who innovate ! The SUNLAB® is a minisolar cooker specially designed for children. An experiment of gentle solar cooking from 40 to 80°C, in 3 educational steps:
- Make a solar oven, with the 3C rule : Concentration - Conservation - Capture
- Discover the solar energy, the Sunlab solar cooker uses the energy of the sun.
- Cook and invent creative and delicious recipes; skewers and fruit lollipops with melted chocolate, vegetable spreads with cheese.
The Sunlab® solar cooker reaches a temperature between 40 and 80°C, summer and winter, a soft and natural cooking.
ADVANTAGES AND SPECIFICITIES OF THE SUNLAB® SOLAR COOKER
- Quick and tasty experiences
- Educational, fun and solar
- Gentle cooking, 40 to 80°C, safe
- Zero waste
- Made in France
- Ecological and reusable
THE SUNLABA FUN SOLAR COOKER TO TAKE EVERYWHERE !
Compact, durable and light (350 gr), it can be taken anywhere and allows you to reheat a large number of dishes!
Contains: 9 S.Reflect mirrors, 1 thermometer (°C & °F), 1 ramekin and 1 silicone spoon mold, 2 wooden chopsticks, 1 instruction manual.
HOW DOES THE SUNLAB® SOLAR COOKER WORK?
- Open the cooking drawer, place the preparation in a dish and close it
- Position facing the sun with the viewfinder line
- Orient the mirror panel using the rods to reflect the rays into the transparent window, it's hot!
"Is it dangerous for children?"
The cooking in the sun is gentle, from 40 to 80°C. It is secured by wooden strips that prevent the cooking drawer from being opened involuntarily, and requires adult supervision .The SUNLAB allows thechild a great deal of autonomy.
"What can you cook and how long does it take?"
Numerous gourmet experiences, chocolate fondue 10 minutes, cheese fondue 20 minutes, reheat dishes, pasta, rice, … pizza 30mn
"For what age?"
For all ages from 6 to 77 years old, it allows you to make, discover and cook with the sun and thus to learn about solar thermal technology in a playful way.
COMBINE FUN WITH ECOLOGY
To know : The SUNLAB, in addition to proposing a playful system for your children, will give them the opportunity to awaken their ecological conscience through a reusable product, including a functioning within its packaging and of course, using solar energy
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE SUNLAB® SOLAR COOKER
- Weight: 300 g
- Materials: cardboard, S-Reflect mirror, wooden rod, 2 silicone moulds
- Product dimensions: 27 x 22 x 5 cm
- Made under the French sun.
- REF : SL