To obtain your own sundial, nothing could be easier, the 3D plans are given to you free of charge in Open Source.
Click here ! And then on Download all files.
Little tips for use :
- For proper use of your sundial, place it on a flat horizontal surface
- The angle between the flat surface and your sundial must correspond to the latitude you are on ( ex: Paris 48.85° ; Lyon 45.75° ; Rouen 49.44°)
- Point your sundial northward
- Adjust the angle of the rotating dial head during the first use
Your turn now !
– Open Source: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1068443
– Image: https://www.thingiverse.com/make:497915
– Vidéo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78I-A7ikXYU&list=PLJsLakO_LQPk-YxN2fw3pipng-zaMs5Zy&index=3