Ideal for self-construction, you can build your solar oven or any other solar concentration project in just a few steps. 1,8/90cm
Its 500 micron thickness gives it a higher rigidity than the S-Reflect 200 micron mirror and thus increases the strength of a surface if it has to be glued. However, it remains relatively flexible and will be able to follow the parabolic curves for an effective solar concentration.
In addition, the 500 Micron mirror film can be cut very easily with a cutter or scissors.
High reflectivity >90% >90%.
Very light and flexible, does not wrinkle
The mirror cannot be preserved under external conditions, the reflectivity of the mirror would be reduced and, visually there would be degradations of the mirror quality with the appearance of black spots
As part of our usual uses in solar cooking, we recommend going inside or protecting the cooking tool and at least the reflectors.
Advantages and Specificities
- Thickness: 0.500 mm (500µ)
- 183 X 90 cm
- Available in adhesive or non-adhesive
- Materials: PET, aluminium
- Weight of the parcel: between 0.5 kg (1m² non adhesive) and 5 kg (10m² adhesive)
- Non-adhesive: 10 m² version: 20 m linear / 0.5 m wide
- Non-adhesive: 1 m² version: 2 m linear / 0.5 m wide