The EcoZoom wood stove is used with wood, coal, or any solid biomass. It is perfect for camping, outdoor cooking or emergency situations. The EcoZoom is a stove with an extremely well insulated combustion chamber that forces the gases to mix with the flames, so harmful emissions are greatly reduced while still being able to claim excellent energy efficiency. The insulation of the combustion chamber and its door are made of refractory metal for optimal durability. The two doors (the combustion chamber door and the air control door) are made of reinforced metal and are hinged to fully close the doors for air control.
The EcoZoom has a sturdy cast iron cooktop with three legs, which can support a flat or round bottom pan. The EcoZoom has two stainless steel carrying handles with silicone reinforcement to help you move the stove.
The EcoZoom therefore offers great power, all with maximum portability, ideal for an outdoor cooking experience!
- Lightweight ceramic fibre insulation
- Support for fuel insertion
- Painted metal body with reinforced metal door
- Robust 3-spoke hob
Features and characteristics
- Thermal efficiency of 38%.
- Average fuel savings of 53%.
- Average emission savings of 70%.
- Output power: 4.1 kW (high power), 2.3 kW (low power)
- Package dimensions: 32 x 32 cm x 34 cm