SOLAR COOKER AND KETTLE, GOSUN GO
The GoSun Go is a solar cooker that allows you to cook food in only 20 minutes but also to boil water! The GoSun Go uses only the sun’s energy and can be transported anywhere.
Portable, durable, economical and efficient, the GoSun Go is accessible to everyone and guarantees user safety.
- Multi-functional: Roasting, cooking, heating…. But also boil water!
- Safe: No risk of fire here. Perfect for cooking with children around while keeping your kitchen cool during the summer.
- Unattended: Simply open the reflector panel and let it go. No risk of your food burning.
- Delicious: Homogeneous cooking, and preserved flavours, without the risk of burning your meal.
- Cleaning: Very easy to clean with only one cloth.
- Fast: Cooks a dish in only 20 minutes and boils water in less than 45 minutes.
- Cooking between the clouds: No need to see the sun to cook! The GoSun GRILL is so effective at capturing the Sun’s energy that you simply need to see its well defined shadow on the ground to start cooking.
- Portable: Can be installed in seconds. Lightweight and robust, it can easily be transported to allow you to cook wherever you want!
- No fuel: No damage, no flame, no fuel transport, no gas, no electricity, no carcinogenic smoke….. and no extra cost!
- 2 year warranty
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
The two reflectors that unfold will capture the Sun’s rays and concentrate them in the vacuum tube that will quickly rise in temperature.
Thanks to their parabolic shape, the oven will have no trouble capturing the maximum amount of sunlight, thus minimizing the oven’s readjustments to stay facing the sun.
The heart of GoSun’s cooking technology is its cooking chamber and vacuum tube. When filled with food, the tube absorbs light and acts as an insulator, making cooking in cold and windy conditions disconcertingly easy.
The parabolic reflectors of the furnace capture both direct and diffuse light. This means that the solar oven requires virtually no readjustment to the sun, making it easy to eat all year round.
By working together, GoSun’s parabolic reflectors and vacuum tube convert nearly 80% of all sunlight reaching the reflectors into usable heat. The vacuum tube insulation keeps this heat in, making all your meals hot for hours, all year round.
- Maximum temperature: 260°C
- Net weight: 1.0 kg
- Capacity: 0,4 L
- Cooking pot dimensions: Ø 4.4 cm; L 29cm
- Product size : Open 36 x 17.8 x 25 cm / Closed 36 x 17.8 x 8.5 cm
- Package size: 44 x 24 x 14 cm