S-ReflecT© is a mirror film to be used as a solar reflector, with performances equivalent to mirror aluminium or mirror glass.
S-ReflecT© is made of a polymer covered with a thin layer of aluminium that gives it a mirror effect. It is then protected from solar radiation (UV) and humidity by a specific varnish.
It is the ideal material to build a barbecue, a solar oven or any type of project using the principle of solar concentration (CSP Concentrated Solar Power), either flat, parabolic or cylindrical.
In addition to its incredible mirror quality, the S-ReflecT© allows simple and easy handling.
Its 175 micron thickness gives it a certain rigidity that prevents all the defects of a surface from showing through if it has to be glued. And its flexibility allows it to follow the parabolic curves for an effective solar concentration.
In addition, the S-ReflecT© mirror film can be cut very easily with a cutter or scissors.
High reflectivity >90% >90%.
Very light and flexible, does not wrinkle
Resistant to external conditions
Benefits and Specificities
- Thickness: 0.175 mm (175µ)
- Service life: 3 to 5 years
- Available in adhesive or non-adhesive
- Materials: PET, aluminium
- Weight of the parcel: between 0.5 kg (1m² non-adhesive) and 5 kg (10m² adhesive)
- Non-adhesive: 10 m² version: 20 m linear / 0.5 m wide
- Non-adhesive: 1 m² version: 2 m linear / 0.5 m wide
Download the S-Reflect© mirror data sheet, available here
Download the plan to build your solar oven / cooker: click here