COOKING BAG is an insulator that allows cooking to continue without additional energy input, using the ancestral principle of heat retention. It is also called a Norwegian pot.
The COOKING BAG therefore makes it possible to simmer dishes while reducing energy consumption.
Its use is very simple:
- Bring the pan (or stewpot) to a boil on a stove or solar oven
- Place the dish in the COOKING BAG, close it with its “lid”… The dish cooked “à l’étouffée”.
- Simmer for several hours; the temperature decreases only very slowly (see recommended times on the display below)
ADVANTAGES OF THE COOKING BAG:
- Healthy: gentle and slow cooking that preserves nutrients
- Economical: reduces gas / electricity consumption
- You don’t change the way you prepare your recipe.
- Cook solar during the day and finish cooking in the evening with the Cooking Bag
- Practice: No need to monitor. Once in the Cooking Bag, there is no risk of the dish burning.
- Diameter: ⌀ 45cm
- Carton size: 30 x 33 x 14 cm
- Equipped with an automatic closing cord
- Composition: Cotton fabric, PU foam insulation
- Capacity: for stewspot from 2 to 10 litres
“The best soups are made in old pots”?
Whether it is solar or in stewed cooking, we add: “It is with old methods that we always prepare the best dishes”!
Unattended cooking is priceless when you don’t know where to turn.