THANKS TO ITS PARABOLA WITH ITS UNIQUE SURFACE, REFLECT ALL THE POWER OF THE SUN ON YOUR DISHES, FOR DOMESTIC AND OUTDOOR USE, WITH THE CLASSIC SOLSOURCE!
In 2009, SolSource won the Saint Andrew Award for projects that change the world, because more than cooking without ecological impact, it has replaced the good old coal barbecue in some countries, especially in Asia.
THE STRENGTHS OF THE SOLAR BARBQ
- High stability and resistance of the structure (supports up to 18 kg of load)
- Reaches a temperature of 350° in 90 seconds and grills all your dishes as on a classic plate
- A solar exposure area of nearly 1.5 m²
- Can be assembled and dismantled in 5 minutes
- For the whole family: thanks to its user area, cook safely
- An enamelled support resistant to heat and rust
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- A rod mirror system is sold with it in order to always align the SolSource with the sun.
- Grill a steak in 5-10 minutes
- Boil 1 L of cold water in less than 10 minutes
The metal support
- Dimensions: 1.5 m x 1.2 m x 0.94 m
- Weight: 14 kg
- Material: Steel / carbon
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 1.3 m x 0.28 m (dxp)
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Grey