STRONG AND POWERFUL
IDEAL FOR COLLECTIVE SOLAR COOKING!
Cooking a meal in 20 minutes is possible for 5 to 20 people.
The SUNCHEF solar barbecue can reach temperatures up to 250°C.
The SUNCHEF barbecue remains transportable, it can accompany you wherever you want: In a garden or on a terrace for family use but it is also ideal for a group activity, events, restaurant.
Its internal volume is 5 litres
*Performance of a traditional oven up to 250°C
*Ready to use, spread its two wings wherever you want.
*No smoke emission, you use free and ecological energy!
The SUNCHEF Solar Barbecue uses the principle of concentrated solar technology. Thanks to its two parabolic shaped wings, all the sun’s energy is concentrated inside the vacuum tube in which your food will be cooked.
- Multi-function: Roasting, frying, simmering, steaming….
- Safe: No flame, no smoke, no risk of fire. Perfect for cooking with children around.
- Unattended: Simply open both reflector wings, face the sun and let it happen…
- Delicious: Homogeneous cooking, and preserved flavours, without the risk of burning your meal.
- Cleaning: Very easy to clean with only one cloth.
- Fast: Cooks a dish in only 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 250°C.
- Cooking between the clouds: No need to see the sun to cook! SUNCHEF is so effective at capturing the Sun’s energy that you just need to see its well defined shadow on the ground to start cooking.
- Portable: Can be installed in seconds. It is perfect for motorhomes, boats, gardens, beaches, camping, or simply on your terrace. Cook where you want
- No fuel: No damage, no flame, no fuel transport, no gas, no electricity, no carcinogenic smoke….. and no extra cost!
ADVANTAGES AND SPECIFICITIES :
- Unattended cooking
- 250°C instantaneous
- Cooking > 200°C
- Capacity: 5 to 20 people
- Type of cooking: baking, simmering, steam
- The vacuum tube allows to keep the cooking heat even during cloudy periods
THE SUNCHEF 250 SOLAR BARBECUE CONSISTS OF:
- a high-volume vacuum borosilicate glass tube
- two foldable parabolic reflectors made of high-reflection PET
- a baking tray
- A plate mat for the baking tray
- a handle for easy transport
The vacuum glass tube is an almost perfect insulator that makes solar cooking possible under the most difficult conditions. By effectively capturing light from a wide range of angles, SUNCHEF does not require frequent readjustment during cooking.
- Weight: 12 kg / Package weight: 13 kg
- Materials: Glass, Chrome Steel, High Reflection Metallized PET, Plastic
- Dimensions of the folded product: 65cm x 50cm x 20 cm
- Dimensions of the open product: 65cm x 80cm x x x 95 cm
- Ground socket: 80 x 80 cm
- The baking tray has a capacity of 5L
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Warranty: 1 year