The SunTaste 200 solar oven is designed to cook all foods and recipes. Thermally insulated and compact, it goes where you want it to go! As with a traditional oven, a preheating time of between 20 and 30 minutes is required. With the SunTaste 200, make the same recipes as in your traditional oven: fish, meat, vegetables, soups, but also bread, pizzas, pies or cakes.
A TRADITIONAL OVEN BUT…. SOLAR
- Cuisson douce et sans surveillance
- Cuisson jusqu’à 200°C
- Prêt à l’emploi
The SunTaste 200 solar oven is powered by solar energy. The rays are concentrated inside the oven, the heat gradually rises and heats your preparation. The gradual increase in temperature allows for gentle and unattended cooking.
The SunTaste 200 is sold with a black rectangular cooking pot and baking dish, both ideal for solar cooking.
Other plus: It allows you to dry your food as well. Indeed, the SunTaste can act as a solar dryer in a certain configuration. In order to dry your food it is necessary to be at a temperature between 35° and 60°C, for this you can choose the solution that suits you best so that your solar oven does not overheat:
– Do not orient the reflective panel to its optimum position
– Leave the rear door ajar
– Place the solar oven in a very lightly shaded area
In any case it is important to monitor the temperature, you can do so through our thermometer.
AVANTAGES ET SPÉCIFICITÉS
- Performance of a traditional oven
- Eco-design, made of cork
- Lightweight, transportable: side handles
- Capacity 4 people
- Simple orientation
- Type of cooking: baking, simmering or steaming
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Weight: 9 kg / Package weight: 10.5 kg
- Materials: Cork, glass, aluminium
- Package dimensions: 60 x 48 x 35 cm
- Product dimensions: 52 x 43 x 32 cm
- Inside dimensions: Height: 13 cm min, 23 cm max / Length: 36 cm / Width: 30 cm
- Made in Europe
- Warranty: 2 years