SunTaste 200® solar cooker
With the unique design of the SunTaste 200 solar cooker and its 100% biodegradable cork construction, you can make delicious recipes just like in your traditional oven!
Advantages & features of the SunTaste 200 solar cooker
- 140°C cooking temperature
- Power: 250 watts
- Cooking time: heat up to 120°C in 20 minutes
- Capacity: 4 people
- Types of cooking: Reheating, cooking and steaming (vegetables, meat, bread, fish, etc.).
- Rear opening for putting dishes in the oven
- Portable: side handles
- Ready to use
- Eco-friendly, sustainable cooking: runs solely on solar energy, lifetime use
- Healthy cooking: no flames or smoke, preserves the true flavour of food
Using the SunTaste 200 solar cooker
The SunTaste 200® Solar Barbecue uses the principle of solar thermal cooking: mirror reflectors direct the sun’s rays into the oven. The heat gradually rises in the oven and heats your preparation. The gradual increase in temperature ensures gentle, unattended cooking.
What’s the weather like?
For optimum baking, it’s essential to have good sunlight, i.e. that the shadows of people and objects are drawn on the ground. It operates in both winter and summer, whatever the outside temperature.
The SunTaste 200® offers the same performance as a traditional oven. It heats, cooks and steams vegetables, meat, bread, fish (etc.). Its 5l capacity allows you to prepare delicious recipes to share with family and friends. This multifunction stove can also be used to dehydrate fruit (30-40°C) or sterilize preserves (100°C). To do this, simply orient the appliance indirectly, or half-open the rear hatch to lower the temperature inside the solar cooker.
Where to use it
Thanks to its 2 side carrying handles and 10 kg weight, it can be easily transported in a van or car. Ready to use, it’s perfect for camping, in the garden or simply on the terrace.
1°/ Place the SunTaste 200® facing the sun and open the top panel.
2°/ Direct sunlight through mirror reflectors on the inside of the oven window
3°/ Open the rear hatch and slide in your dish
4°/ Close the rear hatch and readjust the reflectors as the sun moves.
* To know more
– Without fire or flame, the SunTaste 200® allows for healthy, unattended cooking
– Use a thin, black or dark-colored baking dish (no white, stainless steel or cast-iron containers). We will
recommend the COOKUP kettle available on our website.
Included in the SunTaste 200® range
– The SunTaste 200® oven
– A Teflon (PFOA-free) baking dish suitable for solar cooking
– A black Teflon pot (PFOA-free)
– Weight : 9 kg / Package weight : 10,5 kg
– Package size: 60 x 48 x 35 cm
– Product dimensions: 52 x 43 x 32 cm
– Interior dimensions: Height: 13 cm min, 23 cm max / Length: 36.5 cm / Width: 30 cm
– Rectangular dish dimensions: 31 x 29 x 5 cm
– Pan dimensions: 22 cm height x 14 cm diameter
– Materials: 100% biodegradable cork. Glass window. Aluminum
• Warranty: 2 years
– Made in Europe
– Easy to clean with a damp cloth
– Ref : ST200