SOLAR COOKER SUNTASTE 200 XL
The SunTaste 200 XL solar cooker is designed to cook all kinds of foods and recipes. Thermally insulated and compact, it’s ready to go wherever you are! As with a conventional oven, a preheating time of between 20 and 30 minutes is required. With the SunTaste 200 XL, you can prepare the same recipes as in your traditional oven: fish, meat, vegetables and soups, as well as bread, pizzas, tarts and cakes. The SunTaste 200 XL is the upgraded version of the SunTaste 200, allowing you to cook two dishes at the same time (including one dish and one pan)! The SunTaste 200 XL is 33% larger than the SunTaste 200, and this large volume is heated even more efficiently thanks to a larger surface area for capturing the rays.
A TRADITIONAL OVEN BUT… SOLAR
The SunTaste 200 XL is the upgraded version of the SunTaste 200, allowing you to cook two dishes at the same time (including one dish and one pan)! The SunTaste 200 Plus is 33% larger than the SunTaste 200, and this large volume is heated even more efficiently thanks to a larger surface area for capturing the rays.
- Gentle, unattended cooking
- Baking up to 160°C (140°C on average)
- Ready to use
The Suntaste 200 solar cooker is a box-type solar cooker. The rays are concentrated inside the oven, the heat rises gradually and heats your preparation. The gradual increase in temperature ensures gentle, unattended cooking.
The solar cooker comes with a black rectangular cooking pot and baking dish, both ideal for solar cooking. The size of the oven means you can cook with both containers at the same time!
Another plus: It can also be used to dry food. In fact, the solar oven can act as a solar dryer in a certain configuration. In order to dry your food it is necessary to be at a temperature of between 35° and 60°C, so you can choose the solution that suits you best to prevent your solar oven from overheating:
– Do not align the reflective panel to its optimum position
– Leave rear door ajar
– Place the solar cooker in a lightly shaded area
In any case, it’s important to keep an eye on the temperature, which you can do with our thermometer.
With the Plus version of the SunTaste 200 you can dry even more food at the same time, thanks to its greater volume!
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES OF THE SUNTASTE 200 XL SOLAR COOKER
- Traditional oven performance
- Eco-design, made of cork
- Lightweight, portable: side handles
- Sleeps 6
- Teflon (PFOA-free) dish and saucepan included
- Simple orientation
- Type of cooking: baked, simmered or steamed
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Weight : 11 kg / Package weight : 13 kg
- Materials: Cork, glass, aluminium
- Package dimensions: 72 x 48 x 35 cm
- Product dimensions: 66 x 43 x 32 cm
- Interior dimensions: Height: 13 cm min, 23 cm max / Length: 50 cm / Width: 30 cm
- Dimensions of rectangular dish: 31 x 29 x 5 cm
- Pan dimensions: 22 cm height x 14 cm diameter
- Made in Europe
- Warranty: 2 years