EcoZoom wood-burning stove
The EcoZoom wood-burning stove offers maximum power and portability, ideal for an outdoor cooking experience!
Benefits & special features
– Lightweight ceramic fiber insulation
– Support for fuel insertion
– Painted metal body with reinforced metal door
– Robust 3-branch cooktop
– Thermal efficiency: 38
– Average fuel savings: 53%.
– Average emission savings: 70%.
– Output power: 4.1 kW at high power / 2.3 kW at low power
– Easily transportable with two handles
– Operates with twigs, branches, wood or coal
Using the EcoZoom wood stove
The EcoZoom wood-burning stove can be used with wood, coal or any solid biomass. Perfect for camping, outdoor cooking or emergency situations.
The fully insulated vertical combustion chamber forces gases to mix with the flames, reducing harmful emissions while delivering exceptional fuel efficiency.
The insulation of the combustion chamber and its door are lined with refractory metal for maximum durability. The combustion chamber and air control doors have reinforced metal frames with hinges for secure closure.
The EcoZoom features a sturdy cast-iron cooktop with three legs, which can support a flat- or round-bottomed frying pan. The EcoZoom has two stainless steel carrying handles with silicone reinforcement to help you move it around easily.
– Materials: cast-iron top, stainless steel and silicone handles, sheet metal body, light ceramic insulation.
– Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 34 cm
– Weight: 6.35 kg / Package: 7.25 kg
– Output power: 2.3 kW (low power) / 4.1 kW (high power)
– Fuels: wood, coal, any solid biomass
• Warranty: 2 years