SUNGOOD® 360 multi-firing solar oven
Choose your solar cooker according to your needs and desires. Equipped with 2 cooking modes, the SUNGOOD® 360 folding solar cooker adapts to all your recipes!
Advantages & Features of the solar cooker
– Temperature from 180°C to 240°C
– Fast heat-up time: 200°C in 10 min
– Power: 700 watts
– Capacity: 2 to 3 people
– Cooking volume: 1 L
Cooking with Cook UP
– Cooking temperature: from 100°C to 120°C
– Gentle cooking: preserves food flavor and micro-nutrients.
– Power: 300 watts
– Capacity: 3 to 5 people
– Cooking volume: 2.5 L
– No fire, no flame: unattended cooking
– Can be used anywhere: beaches, mountains, gardens, boats (…)
– Types of cooking: grilling, baking, reheating, steaming
– Cooking time: 30 min to 2h depending on recipe
– Solar oven with transportable panels: the SUNGOOD® is ultra-light (950g) and foldable
– Assembly or storage: quick, 1 min, no tools required
– Operates regardless of outdoor temperature
– Eco-friendly, sustainable cooking: runs solely on solar energy, lifetime use
Using the SUNGOOD® 360 multi-firing solar cooker
SUNGOOD® uses the principle of concentrated solar energy: the sun’s rays are reflected by mirrors and concentrated on the collector for optimum temperature rise. When baking with the Suntube® collector, the heat rises rapidly in the tube and is maintained thanks to a double wall that provides effective insulation. When cooking with the Cook UP kettle, the temperature rises gradually for gentle cooking. The heat is then retained by the cooking bag, which maintains a constant temperature.
What’s the weather like?
With Suntube® cooking, you can cook even when the sky is overcast or slightly cloudy, only cooking times will be longer. With Cook UP baking, you need “full sun”, i.e. the shadows of people and objects must be drawn on the floor. The SUNGOOD® cooker concentrates the sun’s rays and converts them into heat, so it works whatever the season or outside temperature. It can be used without wind, but in a light breeze, it can be stabilized with sardines or by placing a weight on its rear wings.
SUNGOOD® 360 adapts to all your recipes. It is equipped with two complementary cooking modes, the Suntube® collector and the Cook UP kettle for varied solar cooking. With the Suntube® container, cooking reaches temperatures of 180°C to 240°C for rapid heat-up and searing of food. With the Cook UP container (placed in its cooking bag), the temperature reaches 100°C to 120°C for gentle cooking that releases the flavor of food and preserves nutrients. The SUNGOOD® 360 heats, cooks and steams vegetables, meats, breads, fish, cakes and more. Whatever your cooking method, it’s essential to cut all food into pieces for optimal cooking. Allow around 30 min for bread, 1 h for a cake or vegetables (leeks, potatoes, carrots…), 1 h 30 to 2 h for meat and fish.
Where to use it
The SUNGOOD® cooker is foldable and ultra-slim, so it fits into any type of bag, the back of your bike, your van (etc.). Ultra-lightweight, it’s ideal for outdoor outings, picnics, walks, trips and in the garden! It assembles in 1 minute, without tools, and is just as easy to store. As it is powered solely by the sun’s rays, it gives off no smoke or flame, and can be used anywhere: gardens, mountains, beaches, campsites, balconies (etc.). Its gentle cooking process means you can cook without supervision, so you can go for a swim, play a game of snowshoes or go for a walk, and it’ll be ready when you get back!
1° / Unfold the SUNGOOD®, clip the upper and lower parts of the cooker together to form a parabolic shape.
2/ Make your own recipe. In the Suntube®: place all your chopped ingredients in the rack, then slide the rack into the Suntube®. In the Cook UP pot: place all your chopped ingredients in the pot, then place the pot in the cooking bag* (keep the cooking bag closed until the end of cooking to conserve heat).
3°/ Installing the Suntube® sensor: place the Suntube® on the wooden supports, secure it to the supports using the turnbuckles, then place the assembly in the center of the cooker. Setting up the Cook UP kettle: assemble the dish rest, place the kettle in its cooking bag (necessary to raise the temperature) and place the assembly in the center of the cooker.
4°/ Face the SUNGOOD® cooker towards the sun. Readjust the cooker every 30 min as the sun moves.
5°/ At the end of cooking, remove the Suntube® from the cooker with its supports and place it on your table, or remove the Cook UP pot from its cooking bag. All set!
* To know more
The Cook UP pot is used with a cooking bag to raise the temperature and maintain heat (up to 120°C) throughout cooking. If you wish to use a different container: use a thin dish (not stainless steel or cast iron), black or dark in color to catch the sun’s rays, and place it in a cooking bag. A white or light-colored container reflects the sun’s rays, so it doesn’t retain heat.
Included in SUNGOOD® 360
– A Suntube® tubular collector (temp 180°C to 240°C) in borosilicate glass under vacuum (can be cleaned with soap and water and a soft cloth)
– Suntube® stainless steel cooking rack (dishwasher-safe)
– Wooden support with 2 tensioners for Suntube® tubular collector
– Suntube® tubular collector cover
– A Cook UP pot (temp 100°C to 120°C)
– 2 Cook UP cooking bags (on sale here)
– A flat steel rest for the Cook UP cooking pot
– 11 adhesive mirror reflectors
– A 100% parachute canvas carry bag for SUNGOOD®.
– A soft cloth
– A potholder
– A solar recipe booklet
Multi-firing solar cooker technical data SUNGOOD® 360
– Weight 2.5 kg / package weight 3 Kg
– Package size: 38 x 28 x 6 cm
– Dimensions of folded SUNGOOD® product: 34 x 26 x 3 cm
– Dimensions of assembled SUNGOOD® product: 90 x 58 x 25 cm
– Dimensions of Suntube® with cooking rack: 7 cm external diameter, 5 cm internal diameter, 76 cm long
– Dimensions of Cook UP pot with lid: 33 (L) x 20 (W) x 12 (H) cm
– Supports in recycled polypropylene
– S.Reflect® mirror
– Enamelled steel casserole
– Borosilicate glass tube
– Stainless steel cooking rack
– wooden supports
– stainless steel brackets
– Warranty: 12 months
– Made in France
– Easy to clean with a damp cloth
– Ref : SG360