SUNLAB® solar cooker for kids
L’atelier des petits chefs solaires qui innovent! The SUNLAB® is a minisolar cooker specially designed for children. An experiment in gentle solar cooking from 40 to 80°C, in 3 educational stages:
– Build a solar oven, using the 3C rule: Concentration – Conservation – Captation
– Discover solar energy, the Sunlab solar cooker uses the sun’s energy.
– Cook and invent creative gourmet recipes: fruit brochettes and lollipops with melted chocolate, vegetable spreads with cheese.
The Sunlab® solar cooker reaches a temperature of between 40 and 80°C, summer and winter, for gentle, natural cooking.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES OF THE SUNLAB® SOLAR COOKER
- Quick and tasty experiences
- Educational, fun and sunny
- Gentle cooking, 40 to 80°C, safe
- Zero waste
- Made in France
- Ecological and reusable
THE SUNLAB®A FUN SOLAR COOKER YOU CAN TAKE ANYWHERE!
Compact, durable and lightweight (350g), it can be taken anywhere and used to heat a wide range of dishes!
Contains: 9 S.Reflect mirrors, 1 thermometer (°C & °F), 1 ramekin and 1 silicone spoon mold, 2 wooden chopsticks, 1 instruction leaflet.
HOW DOES THE SUNLAB® SOLAR COOKER WORK?
- Open the baking drawer, place the preparation in a dish and close it.
- Position facing the sun using the sight line
- Orient the mirror panel using the rods to reflect the rays back into the transparent window – it’s hot!
“Is it dangerous for children?”
Sun baking is gentle, from 40 to 80°C. It is secured by wooden strips which prevent unintentional opening of the cooking drawer. supervision of a adult. Visit SUNLAB gives children a great deal of autonomy.
“What can you cook and how long does it take?”
Numerous gourmet experiences: 10-minute chocolate fondue, 20-minute cheese fondue, reheating dishes, pasta and rice, … pizza 30mn
For all ages, from 6 to 77, it’s a fun way to learn about solar thermal technology.
COMBINE FUN WITH ECOLOGY
Worth knowing: The SUNLAB, in addition to offering a fun system for your children, will give them the opportunity to awaken their ecological awareness through a reusable product, including operation from its own packaging and, of course, using solar energy.
SUNLAB® SOLAR COOKER TECHNICAL DATA
- Weight: 300 g
- Materials: cardboard, S-Reflect mirror, wooden rod, 2 silicone molds
- Product dimensions: 27 x 22 x 5 cm
- Made in sunny France.
- REF : SL