SUNGOOD® Pack + foldable solar cooker
The SUNGOOD® Pack + folding solar cooker is ideal for discovering solar cooking! Flameless and smokeless, supplied with a cooking pot suitable for solar cooking, you can cook wherever you like: in town, camping, on the beach, in the forest, on the balcony or in the garden. The solar cooker uses only the sun’s free, environmentally-friendly energy to cook vegetables, rice, fish, meat, compote… unattended. SUNGOOD® is a panel solar cooker. With its 2 positions, this cooker heats from 100°C to 120°C whatever the outside temperature, winter or summer. Its natural cooking process preserves the flavor of the food. Assembly is simple, tool-free and quick: 1 minute! Compact and lightweight (950 g), it slips into a bag and can be taken anywhere!
Advantages & features of the solar cooker
- Unattended solar cooking from 100°C to 120°C
- Supplied with 100% cotton carry bag
- Supplied with a Cook UP pot suitable for solar cooking
- Capacity: 2-4 people
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
The Cook UP pot
Black enamelled steel pot, suitable for solar cooking. The black color of the container maximizes the sun’s rays for rapid cooking.
- For all types of recipes
- Can also be used for traditional cooking: gas, vitroceramic and induction hobs.
- Weight : 0.8 kg / Package weight : 1 kg
- Dimensions: 33 (L) x 20 (W) x 12.5 (H) cm
How does the SUNGOOD® Pack + foldable solar cooker work?
1°/ Unfold the SUNGOOD® and clip the upper and lower parts of the cooker together to form a parabolic shape.
2°/ Assemble the dish rest and place the COOKUP pot in the center of the SUNGOOD® cooker.
3°/ Place all your chopped ingredients in the pot* at once, then place the pot in the cooking bag. Place the assembly on the flat rest.
4°/ Face the SUNGOOD® towards the sun. Readjust the cooker every 30min depending on the movement of the sun.
5°/ Remove the pot from the cooking bag (only at the end of cooking, to maintain optimum temperature throughout). Now it’s ready! !
* To know more
– The cooker is used with the cooking bag to maintain temperature throughout cooking.
– Use the supplied COOKUP pot or a thin, black or dark-colored baking dish (not white, stainless steel or cast-iron).
– SUNGOOD® provides gentle cooking: it is not suitable for grilling or boiling large quantities of water (use 2 glasses of water for one glass of rice).
Solar cooker technical data
- Weight: 950 g / Package weight: 1.5 kg.
- Materials: Polypro, S-ReflecT© 200 µ adhesive mirror film, cotton bags.
- Package size: 38 x 28 x 6 cm
- Dimensions of folded product: 34 x 26 x 3 cm
- Dimensions of assembled product: 90 x 58 x 25 cm
- Made in sunny France.
- REF : SG.
- Warranty: 12 months