Sunchef Pro solar oven
The SunChef Pro solar oven is designed for all professionals in the catering and tourist accommodation sectors. With a cooking capacity of 36 liters and a rapid temperature rise to 240°C, share tasty, sunny recipes with your guests!
Advantages of the Sunchef Pro solar oven
- Traditional oven performance up to 240°C
- No fire, no flames, it can be used anywhere
- No smoke emissions, you use free, environmentally-friendly energy!
Ultra-powerful and robust, the Sunchef Pro is designed for collective cooking!
You can cook a meal in 20 minutes for 10 to 50 people, depending on your recipes. The Sunchef Pro can reach temperatures of up to 240°C, allowing you to cook all your dishes. The integrated motor is powered by a solar panel and allows the solar cooker to be precisely oriented for optimum cooking. The Sunchef Pro is easy to install and can be made available to customers for special events or for collective cooking in restaurants, campsites, hotels, events, etc…
Technical data for the Sunchef Pro solar cooker
- Rated solar power: 1.8 Kw at 1000 W/m2
- Maximum interior temperature: 240° C.
- Tube outside diameter: 30 cm
- Internal tube diameter: 24 cm
- Tube length: 85 cm
- 30W solar panel to power the electric motor
- Total interior volume: 37 liters
- Package size is 120x130x210 cm
- Delivered pre-assembled: assembly time approx. 2 h with 2 people.
- Useful liquid volume of containers supplied: 15 liters x 2
- Maximum vertical height: 294 cm
- Minimum vertical height: 170 cm
- Oven entry height from floor: 125 cm
- Maximum length: 260 cm
- Maximum width: 110 cm
- Materials: anodized aluminum, stainless steel, borosilicate glass, plastic, silicone seal, mirrors. .
- Incidence surface of solar rays: 1.88 m².
- Sunlight receiving surface: 0.5 m².
- To protect it from the elements, you can use a protective tarpaulin.
- To withstand the wind, you can position the mirrors horizontally.
- Warranty: 1 year