Solar recipe: Marinated chicken in soy sauce
Here’s a recipe for marinated chicken in soy sauce using the
Sungood solar cooker
. The flavour of your food will be incomparable with gentle, waterless cooking! The Sungood has the advantage of being an ultra-compact solar cooker that you can easily take anywhere thanks to its backpack.
Preparation time: 2 hours – Cooking time : 2 hours 20 minutes
Ingredients (for 2-3 people)
- 2 to 3 chicken fillets, cut into pieces, skin removed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch garlic (powdered or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco or Espelette pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and add chicken pieces. Cover and marinate in a cool place for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the closed pan for 20 minutes in the sun in the oven.
- Pour the chicken marinade into the saucepan.
- Cover and cook for about 2 hours