Solar Recipe – Baked Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
parabolic solar cooker
. This recipe is rich in vitamins and fibre. Potatoes are rich in vitamin C, while sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and contain more fiber.
Solar oven: parabolic type
– Preparation time : 30 minutes – Cooking time : 1 hour 10 minutes
- Sweet potatoes
4-step recipe preparation
- Cut vegetables and pancetta into the thinnest possible slices for quick cooking.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables in the pot, then add the slices of pancetta.
- Pour the stock directly into the pot and add 3/4 pieces of butter.
- Cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes before enjoying your sun-drenched dish!
Carrots, potatoes, sweet potato, onions, pancetta
Arrange your cut food in the pot
Chop vegetables as finely as possible.
Pour the bouillon directly into the pot
Cut pancetta into thin slices for quick cooking.
Add 3/4 pieces of butter, hmm that sounds good…!