Solar recipe: stuffed mushrooms
Here’s a delicious recipe for stuffed mushrooms, made under the Norwegian sun by our Solar Sister Francine using a parabolic solar oven. Francine also shares her tips and tricks for successful solar cooking.
Recipe suggested by : Francine – Solar oven: parabolic type, SunGlobe – Preparation time: 30 min – Cooking time: 1 h
Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 tomato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of the stuffed mushrooms recipe
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- Finely chop the garlic, onion and parsley.
- Beat the egg into an omelette.
- Cut the tomato into pieces.
- Put a little garlic, onion, parsley and salt and pepper in each mushroom cap.
- In 4 mushrooms, add a piece of tomato.
- Put the beaten egg in the other 4.
- Put the leftover tomatoes etc. in the bottom of the pan with the olive oil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, then add the crème fraîche and simmer for a further 30 minutes to obtain a good sauce.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Enjoy your meal!