Solar recipe: Cookies
Our Solar Sister & Brother Margaux and Maxime (
) ! Here’s a delicious cookie recipe tested and approved with the Suntube solar baking tube.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 125 grams butter, diced
- 150g sugar
- 50g brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 130g flour
- 22 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Two pinches of salt
- Fleur de sel flakes (for decoration)
Preparing the cookies
- Preheat the oven in the sun for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Melt butter and chocolate together over low heat.
- Whisk eggs and sugars for at least 5 minutes
- Pour chocolate over eggs and sugar
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix with the chocolate.
- Place large spoonfuls of pasta well apart in the tube (if possible, use only 4 large spoonfuls and do not put any on the part closest to the entrance to the tube, as this cooks more slowly).
- Sprinkle with salt and place in the solar oven.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, then leave to rest for 15 minutes to harden after removal from the oven.
“They have a slightly elongated shape but they’re just as delicious!!! We were super surprised with the result, really like in the oven! Too good!”
Leave more baking paper on each side. Halfway through cooking, turn the mixture over, pinching the paper to ensure even cooking.
Share your solar recipes with the Solar Family!
Recipe made with a tubular solar cooker
Our other solar recipes
Solar recipe: Witch’s stew (Halloween special) Discover this recipe for witch’s stew (Halloween special) tested [...]
Solar recipe: Chili soup with chorizo Discover this recipe for “Chili Soup” with chorizo, tested [...]
Solar recipe: Chinese steamed ravioli This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker solar oven, [...]
Solar recipe: salted zucchini and olive cake This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker [...]
Sun recipe: Stuffed pumpkins with lentils Discover this original recipe for lentil-stuffed pumpkins, tested and [...]
Sun recipe: Rustic butternut and feta tart This recipe is made with the SunGood solar cooker [...]
Solar recipe: cereal bars Looking for cereal bars to take with you on short trips [...]
Solar recipe: salted cake with cherry tomatoes, olives and goat’s cheese Salted cake with cherry [...]