Sun recipe: Roast salmon with fennel
Our Solar Sister Gaelle presents the first recipes from the new Sungood 360 multi-cooker solar oven! Here’s a delicious recipe for Roast Salmon with Fennel, tested and approved with the Suntube solar cooking tube. As a mother with a lifelong passion for cooking and a recent passion for solar energy, Gaelle is always delighted to share her trials and experiments on her Solliès Cheese Instagram page.
Recipe suggested by : Solliès Cheese – Tubular solar oven, SunGood 360 – Preparation time: 20 min – Cooking time: 1-2 hours
- Half a fennel bulb
- A lemon
- Three narrow salmon steaks
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary
Preparation of roasted salmon with fennel
- Thinly slice the fennel, then line the bottom of the Sungood 360 tube with these thin slices.
- Place the salmon steaks on the bed of fennel.
- Season with lemon slices, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Garnish with fennel florets, thyme and rosemary.
- Bake for an hour or two, depending on weather conditions.
- Serve with rice and a squeeze of freshly squeezed lemon.
Share your solar recipes with the Solar Family!
Recipe made with a tubular solar cooker
Our other solar recipes
Sun recipe: Curried sweet potato chips Here’s a recipe for curried sweet potato potato chips [...]
Image by Freepik Solar yogurt recipe What a pleasure to eat these yogurts! The ideal [...]
Solar recipe: Witch’s stew (Halloween special) Discover this recipe for witch’s stew (Halloween special) tested [...]
Solar recipe: Chili soup with chorizo Discover this recipe for “Chili Soup” with chorizo, tested [...]
Solar recipe: Chinese steamed ravioli This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker solar oven, [...]
Solar recipe: salted zucchini and olive cake This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker [...]
Sun recipe: Stuffed pumpkins with lentils Discover this original recipe for lentil-stuffed pumpkins, tested and [...]
Sun recipe: Rustic butternut and feta tart This recipe is made with the SunGood solar cooker [...]