Solar recipe: Homemade poultry liver terrine
Our Solar Sister Gaelle presents the first recipes from the new Sungood 360 multi-cooker solar oven! Here’s a delicious recipe for homemade chicken liver terrine, tested and approved with the Suntube solar cooking tube. Gaelle has always been a mom with a passion for cooking and, more recently, for solar energy. She is always happy to share her trials and experiences on her Instagram page
- 200 grams chicken liver
- Two small onions
- 20cl fresh cream
- Butter or olive oil
- A glassful of port (optional)
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
Preparation of homemade chicken liver terrine
- Place the sliced onions and chicken livers in the tube of the Sungood 360.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Drizzle with Port wine for flavor, and olive oil, or add a few knobs of butter.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the livers are cooked through and the onions are tender.
- Blend the livers and onions with 20cl of cream, then taste to adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the mixture into a terrine and leave to cool for at least 5 hours to set.
On a good piece of bread, with pickles, it’s even better than at the delicatessen!