Solar recipe: Chili soup
Sungood solar cooker
Recipe suggested by : Gaelle – Solar cooker: panel solar oven, Sungood – Preparation time: 30 mn – Cooking time: 5h
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- Tomato pulp
- 1 onion, 2 garlic cloves
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cob of shelled corn, or a small can
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tsp cumin
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper (optional)
Preparation of the Chili Soup
- Finely chop the chicken, tomatoes and onions, mince the garlic, and place them in the pot at
- Cover with water and tomato pulp.
- Add the corn and all the spices, adjusting the amount of hot pepper to your taste, and mix well.
- Simmer for between 2 and 5 hours, until the chicken is tender and the soup has absorbed all the flavours.
- Serve with grated cheese, nachos, coarsely chopped coriander or a generous dollop of crème fraîche.