Solar recipe: Pizza with mushrooms
Enjoy this recipe for mushroom pizza with a crispy crust! This recipe was suggested by our Solar Sister Francine and was made using a
parabolic solar cooker
. Francine also shares her tips for making the best pizza with solar cooking.
- 1 round shortcrust pastry
- 1 can pizza tomato sauce
- 1 tin sliced button mushrooms
- Provence herbs
- grated Gruyère
- salt, pepper
- After rolling out the pastry with the parchment paper on the bottom of a pan or in a tart tin, spread the tomato sauce, mushrooms or other ingredients as desired.
- Season with salt, pepper, herbes de Provence and grated Gruyère.
- Cook for 30 mins on medium, turn the pan from 180°, then 30 mins on high. A real treat.
You can bake your pizza in a pan or pie dish.
Cover with a lid even if baking in a pie tin.
Share your solar recipes with the Solar Family!
Recipe made with a parabolic solar cooker
Our other solar recipes
Solar recipe: Witch’s stew (Halloween special) Discover this recipe for witch’s stew (Halloween special) tested [...]
Solar recipe: Chili soup with chorizo Discover this recipe for “Chili Soup” with chorizo, tested [...]
Solar recipe: Chinese steamed ravioli This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker solar oven, [...]
Solar recipe: salted zucchini and olive cake This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker [...]
Sun recipe: Stuffed pumpkins with lentils Discover this original recipe for lentil-stuffed pumpkins, tested and [...]
Sun recipe: Rustic butternut and feta tart This recipe is made with the SunGood solar cooker [...]
Sun recipe: Alsace quetsches in compote Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for Alsatian quetsches [...]
Solar recipe: stuffed zucchini as a starter Here’s a delicious recipe for stuffed zucchini appetizers, [...]