Solar recipe: Chocolate zucchini cake
This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker solar oven, is presented to us by our Solar Sister Gaelle! Discover this original recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Cake, tested and approved with the Suntube solar cooking tube. Gaelle has always been a mom with a passion for cooking and, more recently, for solar energy. She is always happy to share her trials and experiences on her Instagram page
Recipe suggested by : Solliès Cheese – Tubular solar oven, SunGood 360 – Preparation time: 30 mn – Cooking time: 25-45 mn
- a glass of coconut milk (or other milk or cream of your choice)
- a nice grated zucchini
- two glasses of sugar
- three glasses of flour
- ½ glass of oil
- three eggs
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- a sachet of yeast
Preparing the chocolate and zucchini cake
- Mix flour, coconut milk, sugar, eggs, oil and yeast in a bowl.
- Add the previously melted chocolate: in a dish oven, with a silicone mould in a tube, or even in the little Sunlab little Sunlab.
- Add the grated zucchini and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the parchment-lined tube. You can use it halfway through baking to lift the cake and turn it over so that it cooks evenly.
- Cook for 25 to 45 minutes, depending on weather conditions and tube size. When the tip of the knife comes out dry, it’s ready!
Enjoy your meal!