Sun recipe: Chinese-style stuffed peppers
This recipe is made with the
SunGood solar cooker
is brought to us by our Solar Sister Gaelle! Discover this original recipe for Chinese-style stuffed peppers, tested and approved with the
Suntube XL solar cooking tube
. Gaelle has always been a mom with a passion for cooking and, more recently, for solar energy. She’s always happy to share her experiments and experiences on her Instagram page.
Recipe suggested by : Solliès Cheese –
SunGood solar cooker
SunTube XL cooking tube
– Preparation time: 20 min – Cooking time: 1 h 15 min
- two peppers
- 200 grams vegetable stuffing (or your choice of minced protein)
- two tablespoons light soy sauce
- two tablespoons Xiaoxing cooking rice wine
- one tablespoon sesame oil
- one tablespoon sesame seeds
Preparing Chinese-style stuffed peppers
- Mix all stuffing ingredients until smooth.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Fill the resulting halves with the seasoned stuffing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the tube for between 30mn and 1h15, depending on the day’s weather conditions, whether you prefer melting or slightly crunchy peppers.
- Serve with steamed white rice or fried noodles.
Enjoy your meal!
Share your solar recipes with the Solar Family!
Recipe made with a tubular solar oven or a panel solar oven
Our other solar recipes
Solar recipe: Witch’s stew (Halloween special) Discover this recipe for witch’s stew (Halloween special) tested [...]
Solar recipe: Chili soup with chorizo Discover this recipe for “Chili Soup” with chorizo, tested [...]
Solar recipe: Chinese steamed ravioli This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker solar oven, [...]
Solar recipe: salted zucchini and olive cake This recipe, made with the Sungood 360 multi-cooker [...]
Sun recipe: Stuffed pumpkins with lentils Discover this original recipe for lentil-stuffed pumpkins, tested and [...]
Sun recipe: Rustic butternut and feta tart This recipe is made with the SunGood solar cooker [...]
Sun recipe: Alsace quetsches in compote Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for Alsatian quetsches [...]
Solar recipe: stuffed zucchini as a starter Here’s a delicious recipe for stuffed zucchini appetizers, [...]